Central Committee that the price of goods and services. Define the criteria for determining a control order follows.
- A product that is necessary for living.
- Products used as inputs continuously.
- Market structure manufacturers or oligopoly. Market conditions are not competitive enough.
- A product with high investment and production techniques. The new producers entering the market can be quite difficult.
- A product with the price movements often or more disorders. Supply shortages and in some cases
- A product that is linked to and affected by changes in world market prices.